As it's summer, it’s not just the long, hot days that can be a challenge, but also the hot, humid nights that can make it difficult to sleep. Here are a few tips to help you sleep through the summer heat:
- Keep your bedroom cool: Use an air conditioner or a fan to keep the air in your bedroom cool and circulating. A cool room can help lower your body temperature, making it easier to fall asleep.
- Use breathable sheets: Switch to light, breathable sheets made by Marylehome. Our materials are more breathable than synthetic fabrics, which can trap heat and sweat.
- Take a cool shower: Taking a cool shower before bed can help lower your body temperature and make you feel more comfortable. Just make sure to dry off thoroughly before getting into bed.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: Both alcohol and caffeine can interfere with your sleep, making it harder for you to fall asleep and stay asleep. Avoid these substances before bedtime.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated. Dehydration can make you feel more uncomfortable in the heat and make it harder to sleep.
By following these tips, you can create a cool and comfortable sleeping environment that will help you sleep through the summer heat. Sweet dreams!