Beauty sleep is not a fairytale! Taking care of your skin at night is really essential to achieving a glow in the morning.
Here are some basic things you could do at night to wake up with the cleanest skin possible:
- Wash your face before you sleep
- Make sure to slather on moisturizer
- Massage your face for that instant glow
- Drink loads of water so you can wake up HYDRATED
- Make sure you sleep on clean bed sheets and pillowcases (Use zip on easy Marylehome bed sheets and sleep on clean sheets whenever you want!)
And voila – fresh looking skin the next day: EVERY DAY!