How to layer your bed like a designer
There’s nothing quite as serene as coming home to a made bed. What’s even better? When your bed looks professionally layered. Here’s how you can do that:
Tips on how to layer your bed like a designer
There are different ways to layer your bed depending on your style of preference. But to start off, you would want a comfortable base with clean lines and premium layers that you can drape, stack and fold to get a perfect modern design.
- The first would be the zip up bed sheet, which goes straight on the mattress.
- Next, place your blanket or quilt over the bed and fold the top, leaving plenty of room at the top after the fold.
- Use Oxford pillow shams instead of standard pillowcases to give your bed that premium look.
- Next, place large square pillows to add that much-needed height to the bed and the layer in the pattern or texture (a professional way to do it is to ensure you’ve matched your pillow shams to the zipper sheets and duvet).
- Lastly, you can add a soft throw at the foot of the bed and voila!
Getting the perfect layering sometimes doesn’t just need the ideal routine; you will also need the best bedsheets to pull that elegant look. And there’s no better way to do that than using Marylehome Easy Bed Sheets.
These easy bed sheets will ensure you have a smooth experience of layering your bed every single day. The zip sheets come with all the benefits of the traditional bed sheets without the hassle. So, what are you waiting for?